Wednesday 13 February 2008

Feb 13 2008

She's called TauTag. A nice Germanic name and I like the sound of it. It's good to have named her at last.

With a bit of fiddling about I managed to pop rivet my old saddle together this afternoon and to my surprise it looks as if it might work. I only rode about the town as it's half term and we have our grandson to see to and Mary was out.

I've also sorted out the bike bins into the best possible set up for them. They won't be as easy to take off and put on as they are designed to be but after all I have plenty of time. I tried out the lights again briefly this evening and was much impressed again. I love the hub dynamo which seems so simple and elegant one wonders why bottle types ever existed.

Here are pics of TauTag. I shall update them quite often.

http://www.axst45.dsl.pipex.com/bike/tautag/

No comments: